Made from strong and durable hardwood (shaft only) pickaxe is a versatile tool, primarily used for digging and chopping.
- Standard Mattock, which are similar to a pickaxe, have a pointed end on one side of their heads and a broad flat blade on the other side.
- The pointed end is used both for breaking and prying, the broad flat is used for chopping through roots.(-pound pick / mattock head combo
- 36-inch hardwood handle
- Handle has shock absorbent “poly” guard to protect against overstrike damage
- Picks through hard pan soil, cuts small shrub roots, chews up stubborn soil
- Stock up on quality truper tools for other projects today
Wooden Handle Mattock Garden Tool For Digging
Mattock & Picks are a versatile tool, used for digging and chopping